The radical actions of the Democrats and their allies in the “news” media establishment and big tech are driving this country toward a new civil war. I know how ridiculous this seems at first glance, but this threat is very real, as I lay out in detail below.
Before getting to that, I want to be clear that I am not advocating violence. This is an analysis, not advocacy. In fact, if this election is fair and legal, I will readily accept the outcome. And if the Democrats win and govern lawfully and in compliance with the Constitution, I will accept their right to do so as the victors.
Unfortunately, though, the Democrats and their powerful allies are already using their incredible control over all avenues of information to the American people to rig this election, and they have already announced their plan to subvert the Constitution and impose an unconstitutional and oppressive agenda on the country if they win. Therein lies the danger.
This piece is a warning that if the Democrats win a rigged election and do what they say they’re going to do, it will lead to a violent revolt. Their plans will end America as a constitutional republic, and the American people will not accept that without a fight.
This is how and why that will happen if the Democrats follow through with their radical agenda:
(1) Most nations throughout history have, at some point, faced armed rebellion to overthrow their governments because those governments ruled the people rather than facilitating self-governance.
(2) The United States has been an exception to this historical norm because we ratified a Constitution that contained a brilliant system to provide for self-governance through peaceful revolutions in the form of regularly scheduled elections.
(3) Throughout American history, the American people have accepted election results even when the opposing party won because we have had confidence that the system was fair and that the victors won fairly and had legitimately earned the right to govern. This assurance has prevented the people from feeling like armed rebellion was justified.
(4) If the time ever comes when the people can no longer have confidence that the electoral system is fair and legitimate or that the representatives elected by the people would not actually be able to govern on our behalf, then the electoral system will no longer serve as a deterrent to violent revolution.
(5) The Democrats and their allies are engaging in widespread conduct that undermines confidence in our electoral system, including almost the entire “news” establishment giving election coverage that is entirely one-sided and designed to propagandize on behalf of one party and against the other and big tech companies that have monopolistic control over the flow of information over the internet and abuse that power to censor and block information to benefit one party and suppress the other.
(6) The Democrats are also engaging in last-minute widespread changing of election laws in states across the country in ways that make fraud more possible, if not likely.
(7) These actions leave half of the country who don’t support the Democrats and their agenda feeling helpless and unable to trust the electoral process.
(8) As a result, if the Democrats win, half the country is going to question the legitimacy of that result because of how much the Democrats and their allies rigged the system.
(9) The Democrats have effectively announced that if they win, they will abolish the filibuster.
(10) Abolishing the filibuster would give the Democrats the ability to pass into law literally anything they want with no checks and no accountability.
(11) The Democrats’ platform consists of policies that would control virtually every aspect of our lives, from the kinds of cars we could drive to the kinds of houses we could live in to the kinds of jobs we could hold to the amount of money we could get paid and save to the kinds of food we could eat to the kind of health care we could receive. Their agenda would transform our country from one of freedom and free markets to one of oppression and government control.
(12) Most of the things the Democrats plan to do are prohibited by the Constitution.
(13) Rather than seek to comply with the restraints of the Constitution, the Democrats have made clear that they intend to circumvent it.
(14) The way they plan to do so is to pack the Supreme Court with leftist ideologues who have no allegiance to the Constitution and who will rubber stamp everything the Democrats do regardless of any constitutional limitations. Because they will have abolished the filibuster, there will be no way to stop them from doing so.
(15) There will be a public outcry, but because the Democrats and their allies now have absolute unchecked power and have already proven that they can rig and control the electoral system, they will have no reason to be concerned about the public’s opposition to their plan.
(16) These actions will render the Constitution a dead letter and end America’s existence as a constitutional representative republic.
(17) The result will be that the Democrats will be able to, and will, rule the country as dictators into perpetuity.
(18) Nominal elections might still be held, at least at first, but the results will be meaningless in a country in which those elections are rigged and illegitimate and policy is ultimately made by an all-powerful unelected, unchecked, and unaccountable Supreme Court doing the Democrats’ bidding without no constitutional restraints.
(19) With our system of representative government destroyed, the American people will no longer be able to engage in self-governance through peaceful revolution at the ballot box. We will be ruled by an all-powerful state rather than governed.
(20) Accordingly, the people will be left with the choice of accepting a new status as subjects of a dictatorial state or fighting to restore our freedom and self-determination through armed rebellion.
(21) A large portion of the American public, if not the majority, still hold the traditional American character of rugged individualism and will not tolerate being ruled as subjects of the state.
(22) Those Americans will fight by any means available to restore their freedom and self-determination, which will mean a new civil war will ignite.
(23) The military consists of patriots who swore to preserve and protect the country and Constitution,
(24) Large portions of the military will refuse to fight on behalf of a government that has abolished the Constitution and is ruling as a dictatorship, and many if not most of them will refuse to fire on Americans who are fighting to restore our constitutional republic. In fact, many will join and fight with the rebels in the cause of restoring freedom and self-determination.
(25) This is how the Democrats’ ideological drive to impose their will on the country by any means possible will lead to civil war.